Art and science of skin and hair





Well the heading is a bit of excessive, but lets talk about routines.
I am one of those people that has only one routine in a morning and it is one cup of coffee. Yes, I know it is bad, but what can you do :) After my coffee I have a breakfast and then some freshing up if I have time. I do not use a lot of make up or skincare products and unfortunately I often even forget to use the ones I have.  But when I do, I like products that makes my face feel fresh and light. And I can not lie, I do care how the products feel but also how they look. So what do I do when I have time?
Well, first I wash my face using Foaming cleanser by Nuori and twice a week I do enzyme peel by Emma S. Then I put few drops of Lumene bright now vitamin C serum and after that I moisturize my face with Emma S daycream ( I have used this few years now, and I really like it) And usually that is it.  I have noticed that when I have remembered to do all these routines for my skin, it looks more vibrant and less tired.  So I wonder why do I forget sometimes?
My hair routine is basically only my natural brush that I would not change for anything. After I started to use it, my hair has been more shiny and less tangled. I really recommend this kind of brush if you have thick hair like I do.
So what are your routines? And if you have a favorite product that feels and looks good, please share it with me:)
Have a lovely new week!



1 comment:

  1. My favourite products are Naturativ's, Micellar Lotion for cleaning, some drops of their serum and day and night creams. Top! The look is different that's why I like it, the children line looks good and they have good scent. http://naturativ-verkkokauppa.fi/ (Katja Kokko also wrote about it in her blog)

    ReplyDelete