Sunny morning(s)

You know that you have done something right, when you can finally stay still without feeling restless inside. When you can stop for a while and look arround your life, listen to yourself and your loved ones. And I mean really listen.  When you are almost so calm, that you could even start up a little  mindfullness center into your own living room and put some hot stones into your back. Well you get the point.
Waking up in the morning and feeling well rested is something that I have been missing so much. Now when I have finally achieved it, I won´t let that feeling disapear. Easy going, well rested and sunny mornings are the things, that gives so much power to rest of the day, week or even for the year. Have a great day, stay healthy and try to get some good sleep!

9 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the pictures in this post! Beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Little moment from sunny morning. Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. The words you wrote are lovely! Have a great day and stay healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/27/2015

    I am so very pleased for you.
    Yes, I know that place, it is bliss!

    And I know too well how it feels to not sleep.

    How did you get better, may I ask.

    All the best,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, nice words. Still so excited you´re back! Beautiful pictures! Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your photographs. You give simple everyday objects inner life which seems to be bubbling under the superficially calm surface. Every photo is a story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wise comments!!!!!!! Less speed....and more slowness!

    Ciao

    R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy that your back and you found a way of blogging that suits you.
    Have a nice day too!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete